$175 initial intake
$160 per hour for individual, couple, and family counseling
Depending on your current health insurance provider or (EAP) employee assistance program, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
In Network Provider
- EAP Health Advocates
- EAP ComPsych
- EAP Advantage
- Florida Blue PPO
- Florida Blue HMO
- Tricare Standard
- Beacon Health Options
Out of Network Provider
- (UBH) United Behavioral Health
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a copay? How much is it?
- For out of network benefits – Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact the office. We look forward to hearing from you!